There are lots of ways to travel to Myddleton Road…
Bounds Green underground station is on the Piccadilly line, and a 6 minute walk from Myddleton Road. From the station, cross over Brownlow Road (B106), and walk south down Bounds Green road (A109). Just before the overhead footbridge, turn left on to Queen’s Road, and then take the second right on to Herbert Road. Cross over the footbridge at the end of Herbert Road.
Bowes Park railway station is at the western end of Myddleton Road. It has regular services everyday to and from Alexandra Palace, Palmers Green, Finsbury Park, Highbury & Islington, Old Street and Moorgate.
There are lots of buses that will drop you off near Myddleton Road. Some buses stop at Bounds Green underground station:
- 102 between Brent Cross and Edmonton
- 184 between Barnet and Turnpike Lane
- 221 between Turnpike Lane and Edgware
- 299 between Muswell Hill and Cockfosters
You can also take the bus to Myddleton Road by getting off on the High Road (A109) at the Arcadian Gardens stops (BU/BR), and walking up Myddleton Road from its eastern end:
- 121 between Haringey Civic Centre (Wood Green) and Enfield
- 141 London Bridge and Palmers Green
- 232 between Lordship Lane and Wood Green
- 329 between Haringey Civic Centre (Wood Green) and Enfield
- 629 between Wood Green and Enfield Crematorium